Welcome to our new website!!
Photo of the Week
Photo by Steve Decker
Join us in celebrating the 100th birthday of Ezra Jack Keats.
August 3, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Ages 4 to 12. Must sign up in advance. Space is limited!
Readings and crafts.
Responsible adult must accompany children.
Ezra Jack Keats (1916-1983) was a pioneer in American
children’s literature. He based the lives of his multiracial characters
on his childhood but added loving parents, friends and pets.
He wanted no child to be an outsider. “If we could see each
other exactly as the other is,” he wrote, “this would be a
New coloring group!
Join us for a coloring group every Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. Ages 14 to 114. Come and enjoy!
Donations to the Library
The Library accepts donations of books and other materials. However, note all materials will be retained by the Library. Please note:
Materials likely to be retained are:
- Relatively new materials (5 years old or less).
- Timely materials (old computer books and old text book will likely be discarded).
- New magazines.
- High demand materials in excellent condition.
- Materials that complete series that have been lost.
- New/good condition materials of local interest.
- Local authors' works for which MARC records may be obtained.
The Library is not obligated to keep donated materials. Once the Library receives a book or other donation it becomes the property of the Library and will be used or discarded to meet the Library's needs.