Remote access is available to Louisiana College students, faculty, and staff for many of the electronic databases to which the library subscribes.
Access is gained to the electronic databases by use of a valid username and password available from the library’s reference department.
To obtain a username and password one must contact the library’s reference department in-person or by using a Louisiana College email address. Passwords cannot be distributed via telephone or to non-LC email accounts.
Renewing resources with “MY ACCOUNT”
Instructions for accessing “MY ACCOUNT” to renew library items or view a listing of items charged to your account
1. To access your LA College library account select “MY ACCOUNT” at the top of the Library’s homepage.
2. Enter your LC college student ID number and enter the default PIN 71359.
3. At this point you can select “Create EZ log-on” to create a unique Username and Password or select “Log On” to display your account information.
4. Selecting your account will show all items charged to your account and the status of each. You can renew all or any of the items if you do not have an outstanding balance on your library account in the form of money owed or items overdue.
5. If your account is blocked for any reason you must bring all items to the library in order to renew them.