You will receive a Library card application that will be filled out and signed by your parent/guardian and /or teacher. After your information is verified, you will be notified when to pick up your card.
- You are not permitted to lend or borrow cards or materials from each other.
- You can check out three items at a time if your membership is in good standing.
- Please understand that if you borrow it, you are responsible for it.
- An adult must accompany children under seven years old.
- Children under seven years old are not permitted to use computers without adult supervision.
- While the computers in the children's room are filtered, it is your parent's responsibility to supervise your computer activities while here at the Library.
- A lost card should be reported to the Library immediately. There is usually a waiting period of one week before a replacement can be issued at a nominal fee.
School visits for pre-K to Grades 6:
Please call in advance at (973) 483 2366 to reserve your time.