You will receive a Library card application that will be filled out and signed by your parent/guardian and /or teacher. After your information is verified, you will be notified when to pick up your card.
- You are not permitted to lend or borrow cards or materials from each other.
- You can check out three items at a time if your membership is in good standing.
- Please understand that if you borrow it, you are responsible for it.
- An adult must accompany children under seven years old.
- Children under seven years old are not permitted to use computers without adult supervision.
- While the computers in the children's room are filtered, it is your parent's responsibility to supervise your computer activities while here at the Library.
- A lost card should be reported to the Library immediately. There is usually a waiting period of one week before a replacement can be issued at a nominal fee.
School visits for pre-K to Grades 6:
Please call in advance at (973) 483 2366 to reserve your time.
The American Library Association's Kids Page contains good information and links for children and their parents.
Go Directly to these sites:
On a more serious note:
Use our Homework Helper page
Search For Other Sites:
YAHOOLIGANS This search engine will find only those sites of interest to children and students.
Reader's Digest provides access to its search engine and others that search 85,000 sites they think are "Family-worthy"
Magellan Allows you to search only sites that have been reviewed and rated by their staff or to select "Green Light sites": sites their staff considers suitable for general viewing.