- The Young Writer’s Program. National Novel Writing Month takes place each November. Get tips for overcoming writer’s block, receive pep talks, take on the Word Wars challenge or a writer’s Dare and get ready to join Handley Regional Library writers this year, Tuesday nights at Bowman Library and Monday nights at Handley Library.
- Teen Ink. Articles written entirely by teens for teens.
- Creative Kids. The magazine bursts with games, stories, and opinions all by and for kids ages 8–14.
- Launch Pad. A literary and arts magazine published thematically six times a year. It includes fiction, nonfiction, poetry, book reviews and artwork by youth aged 6-12.
- Sugar Scape. Online magazine and community for teenage girls with articles featuring fashion, celebrity gossip, boys, games and advice.
- Graffiti Creator. Find out more about urban art and create your own graffiti logo.
- Flickr. A digital photo and media filesharing web site.
- 100% Coffee Art. Coffee artist Karen Eland shows her stuff.
- Bear Necessities Sculpture. See chainsaw artist Bob King and his work.
- Ice Dragon Ice Sculptures. See ice sculptor Dawson List.
- MakeBeliefs Comix. A comic generator site.
- Billboard. The web site of Billboard Magazine.
- Pandora. Offers both free and paid subscriptions where you can listen to streaming music.
- Icebreakers, Warmups, Energizers and Deinhibitizers. A collection of icebreakers and warm-ups.
- Improv Encyclopedia. A collection of improv resources.
- Youth Speaks. Youth Speaks is a nonprofit presenter of spoken word performance.
Forest Biology -- from the forestry experts at Virginia Tech
Brain POP – animated content that engages students, supports educators, and bolsters achievement
Discovery education -- discover something each day
iCivics ---- civic learning for kids
National Geographic for kids -- there is so much to learn
Sports Illustrated for Kids -- everything sports