The Extended Branch Book Club meets at the Ninety Six Branch Library in the conference room at 10 AM on the following Thursdays:
• February 9 - The Sweet By & By by Sara Evans
• March 9 - The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
• April 13 - The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
• May 11 - Ghosts of Bergen County by Dana Cann
January 23 - Necessary Roughness (PG-13) 108 min.
April 17 - Divergent (PG-13) 139 min.
January 17 - Tin Can Holders
January 19 - Paper Plate Snowman
Offer valid only for ages 2-12 (Children under age two do not need a circus ticket).
Pick up a Rewards Club card at the Ninety Six Library. Limit one card per child.
- Read 5 books on their reading level and receive a stamp for each from the 96 Librarian special stamp.
- For each one full-price Adult ticket purchased, you may redeem up to three free kid’s ticket vouchers.
- Your Rewards Club Card is valid for Thurs, Feb 2 through Sun, Feb 5.
- To ensure seating, redeem your Rewards Club card well in advance of your desired performance.