DVD and Videotape Collection
- You must be a least 18 years old to borrow DVDs or videotapes from the adult department. Any cardholder may check out children's videotapes located on the lower level. You MUST have your own valid library card with you when checking out videotapes.
- You may have no more than FIVE DVDs and FIVE videotapes PER LIBRARY CARD at one time.
- Each item will be issued for a THREE day loan period. NO RENEWALS.
- An overdue fine of $2.00 PER TITLE PER DAY will be charged for late items.
- You may return DVDs or videotapes to the convenient drive-up video return located in the library parking lot or to the circulation desk. You MAY NOT return them to other libraries.
- All DVDs and videotapes are intended for HOME USE ONLY. Fox Lake Library DVDs and videos may not be shown in classrooms, at group meetings or anywhere else outside the home.
- Please read and follow instructions on the cover of each DVD and videotape box.