Do you need help with the following services? 

Snap enables low-income families to buy nutritious food from many stores and farmer's markets!    The Child Care Subsidy program helps keep kids in high-quality care while guardians are at work, in training or at school

SoonerCare is Oklahoma's Medicaid program. It provides healthcare to children under 19, adults with children under 18, pregnant women, people older than 65, and those who are disabled   TANF gives cash assistance to families on a time-limited basis to support children due to a parent's death, incapacity, absence, or unemployment. This program provides cash payment, SoonerCare, job readiness activities, and need-based flex funds.

The Women, Infants, and Children Supplemental Nutrition Program provides nutritious food for women, infants, and children.    The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program provides assistance to low-income households to help them meet home energy costs through the Regular Energy Assistance Program or Energy Crisis Assistance Program

You can find out more about these services through OKDHSLive.org or you can talk to someone from DHS every Tuesday and Thursday at the library in Study Room 1.This service is free and currently does not need an appointment. If your issue is not something DHS handles, you can still be pointed in the right direction or given information about other resources that can help!