- Click on the PrinterOn logo above to upload your document to our wireless printing service.
- Or, email your document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your document has been processed, you will receive a release code at the email address you provided.
- At this point, you have 72 hours to visit the wireless printing station at the Culpeper County Library.
- To retrieve the document, enter your release code at the Library's wireless printing station.
- After following the prompts given by the wireless printing station, your document will then be printed.
- More detailed instructions are below.
Wireless Printing Instructions
There are TWO ways to use this service:
- Send an email to our wireless print service with your document attached: email@example.com. You will receive a reply to your email that includes a release code. Use this release code at the Library’s wireless printing station to print your document.
- Go to https://www.printeron.net/system/printspot/interface/select_file.jsp?url=printspots/culpeper-county-library1&protocolSwitched=true