Welcome to the Ralph D. Graf Library of Mulberry

Ralph D. Graf Library of Mulberry
220 N. Main St.
Mulberry, AR 72947
Phone: 479-997-1226
Mon.  8:30 - 5:30
Tue.  8:30 - 7:30
Wed. - Fri.  8:30 - 5:30
Sat.  10:00 - 2:00
Sun.  Closed

Branch Director
Robin Egerton

The Mulberry Public Library was started in 1950 by a women’s civic group. It was housed in a music room at the Mulberry High School. In 1958, the collection was moved to a small building in town, and then sometime after 1965 the library joined with Ozarks Regional Library System out of Fayetteville. In 1976, the library moved again to the city complex. In 1999, the library broke off from Ozarks Regional Library System and formed the Crawford County Library System with the other 4 libraries in Crawford County. In March 2006, the library moved from the city complex into the new building and present location on the corner of Main and 3rd St.

Story Time

Wednesdays at 10 a.m.

Friends of the Library

Meeting Times vary.
Contact the library for more information