Founded in 1917, the Bristol Public Library was a branch of the Elkhart Public Library. It's first location was in the Bristol Town Hall. The first Head Librarian, Mable Sanger, opened the library with a total of 400 volumes. Since 1983, the library has been housed in it's own building on 505 W. Vistula Street in Bristol, Indiana. It has over 41,000 titles and various media materials.
Library Board of Directors