The Wanda Campbell Historical Room is a rich resource for genealogical research in Bladen County. Ms. Campbell was Clerk of Court for many years for Bladen County and her collection of materials is invaluable. It was her request that these resources be made available for use by the public. To protect these irreplaceable materials, users are asked to abide by the following rules:
- Patrons using the room are asked to sign in at the circulation desk.
- Bags and briefcases are subject to inspection upon entering or leaving the Wanda Campbell Room.
- Patrons may request one book at a time from locked cases.
- Folders from filing cabinets may be used by researchers. The folder must be requested from a library staff member. Only one folder may be used at a time. The name of the folder will be recorded in the register in the History Room.
- No smoking, food, or drink is allowed in the library.
- Photocopies may be made from the Wanda Campbell Room Collection. Copies are $.10 per page. Copies from the microfilm reader/printer are $.20 per page.
- Patrons are to leave books on the table and library staff will reshelve them.
Approved by the Bladen County Public Library Board of Trustees March 20, 2008